Dr. Ben’s Evictor Personal Insect Repellent
$21.95 – $99.95
Dr. Ben’s Original Formulation for Insect Control
1) Personal insect repellent for people (Replaces Deet Products)
2) Direct kill & repellent for fleas and ticks on animals (Replaces One Drop Spot Treatments)
3) In-door pest management formulation for roaches, ants, silverfish, flies, termites, fleas, ticks, carpet beetles, sand fleas. (Replaces In-door Synthetic Chemical Pesticides)
4) Safe for adults, kids and your pets.
Dr. Ben’s Evictor R-T-U Pest Management Formula is designed for professional & consumer use to kill & repel crawling, flying Insects including eggs, larvae & nymphs
Evictor offers consumers an Eco-Friendly Interior pest solution. Our Organic Solution is a natural insecticide effective against a broad spectrum of indoor pest.
Our solution provides the lowest environmental impact while providing a broad-spectrum alternative with proven efficacy.
- Safe around children & pets
- Highly Concentrated Broad Spectrum Insecticide
Our active ingredient “Cedar oil” is based on studies, history and over 20 years of proven global success. Our Cedar oil pest management solutions target and block the neurotransmitter receptor called octopamine. The unique mode-of-action not only kills the adults but also results in a total breakdown including dehydrating the eggs, nymphs and larvae.
Precautionary Statement: DO NOT SPRAY AROUND OPEN FLAMES (PILOT LIGHTS OR STOVES) DO NOT GET ON PLANT-LIFE
Application instructions for indoor use:
- Using a hand-held pump sprayer treat along all baseboards, under sinks, cabinets, cracks, under and around all appliances, closets, windows, flooring (carpet) under and around furniture, bedding areas, sofa and chairs.
- Treatment in walls: Unscrew and take off all light & plug covers (If possible) then using a puffer apply “DE” inside wall area. Upon completion screw covers back on tightly and if possible put a small bead of clear caulk around the outside of the cover.
- Check under sinks for cracks and crevices: Should you find an opening apply “DE” inside wall area. When completed seal up tightly with plaster or caulk
Recommended once every 30 to 45 days…
Pint, Quart, Gallon, 5 Gallon Pail, 30 Gallon Drum, 55 Gallon Drum